Once you explore this recipe, there’s no other way you will want to eat cauliflower. May be? I mean, this recipe calls out for such simple easy steps that you would not think of complicating cauliflower ever again! You never know, that you may even start enjoying the monotony of eating it this way only! LOL. Try this out for yourself 🙂
2 – 3 servings
- Cauliflower florets – 1 small cauliflower
- Rice flour – 2 Tsp
- Corn flour – 1 Tsp
- Chilli powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Coconut oil – 2 Tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Chop cauliflower florets into pieces and thoroughly wash them in hot salt water.
- Drain the water and pour the cauliflower florets in a pan and add salt to it.
- Now keep the pan on the stove with low flame to steam the florets. Steam them with lid closed for about 10 mins ( No need of adding water here. Any method of steaming will do)
- Once the florets turn soft, remove them from the stove.
- In a separate bowl, add 2 Tsp of rice flour , 1 Tsp of corn flour and 1/2 Tsp of chilli powder and mix them.
- Roll the florets in the dry flour mixture.
- Now pan fry the florets adding a Tsp of coconut oil or more oil as you please. Roast the florets for the desired crispness.
- Serve and enjoy.