Anything chocolaty is always yum and this dessert of nutrition rich millets with chocolate flavor is deliciously healthiest yum 😀 Millets are extremely humble versatile grains that are rich in dietary fiber, proteins, iron, calcium, and B vitamins that offer myriad of health benefits. Made with the natural sweetness of dates, these chocolate millet balls only require handful of ingredients to make and are super easy, go-to desserts for any occasion and you will simply love them!
Chocolate Millet Balls (Laddu)
Millet flour – 3/4 cup
Dates – 8 to 10 medium, pitted and pureed, adjust sweetness as desired
Peanut butter – 1/4 cup
Cocoa powder – 3 Tbsp
Cashews – 2 Tbsp, roasted, broken
- Dry roast the millet flour in a pan until fragrant. Allow it to cool down.
- Put dates in a blender and make it into fine paste.
- In a bowl add dates paste, peanut butter, cocoa powder, and combine well with a spoon.
- Now add millet flour to the above mixture. Add broken cashews and mix well until well combined. Take a spoonful of mixture and make them into balls.
- Store it in an airtight container. Serve and enjoy!