This 4 ingredient super easy snack is not just delicious as it sounds but also delightfully healthy and quick to make. What more? They are so plant based, no bake, gluten free energy balls that just is loaded with all the awesomeness of wholesome ingredients and love. What more? Anything with chocolate is a win win. I know you can’t disagree!
chocolate oats balls
- Peanut butter – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – 3 Tsp
- Dates paste (Around 12 – 15 dates, pitted and pureed) / jaggery syrup
- Rolled oats – 1 cup
- Add peanut butter and dates paste into a bowl and whisk until mixed well.
- Add oats and cocoa powder to the mixture and combine well.
- Scoop them into hand and roll them into balls. Top them with cashews and sprinkle some crumbled pistachios for an extra doze of nutrients.
- Enjoy immediately or chill them in the freezer for 20 mins and serve or store them in an air tight container at room temperature.