This nice cream made from coconut and banana is just the perfect dessert you can have anytime. Creamy, gooey, richly yummy. Who said deliciousness needs more time and more ingredients to cook. This simple, easy nice cream is ideal whenever you have sugar cravings and what if I say this is completely made with no extra sugar added. Let’s get started!
coconut nice cream
4 to 5 servings
- Thick frozen coconut milk – 1 cup
- Frozen ripe bananas – 7 to 8, medium
- Vanilla extract – 1 Tbsp
- Toppings – pistachios, cacao nibs, chocolate chips, cashews, fruits
- Place bananas and all the remaining ingredients and blend in the blender until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately adding toppings of your choice or freeze it for 3 to 4 hours for a firmer texture.