Sweet and sour in taste, rich in antioxidants, grapes are one of the most delicious fruits of all times. Grapes are rich in vitamin C, K and A along with flavonoids and minerals, and as such are said to help in boosting one’s immunity. A sneaky addition of creamy cashew paste to this recipe makes it an indulgent drink which you never had before. Grape juice can never get better than this! You still ain’t convinced? Try it for yourself! 😀
Grape Cashew Juice
Black grapes, seedless – 400 gms
Cashews – 20
Sweetener – Palm sugar/Jaggery as needed
Apple – 1/2, peeled, cored, deseeded
- Soak cashews in hot water for 10 mins. In the meanwhile, cut half an apple into small bits of pieces.
- Blend grapes in a blender. The blended juice can be strained or had without straining. I’ve tried both the versions and they taste equally amazing. Add sweetener to it.
- Make cashew nuts paste with little water in a grinder.
- Add grape juice to the cashew paste and stir until well combined.
- Serve chilled topped with apple bits.