Gooey, chocolaty, delectably delicious, these no bake vegan oats fudge brownies are your perfect go to dessert for any occasion. They are super easy and quick to make that you can simply make them and indulge into, when you have a sugar craving. Made with the natural sweetness of dates, they are absolutely healthy and satisfying. What is a good life after all, without brownies in it? What is an adventure after all, without having you tried making healthy vegan brownies without baking? What are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
No Bake Vegan Oats Fudge Brownies
8 – 10 servings
Oats – 1 cup, ground into flour
Dates – Pitted, 6 large
Almond milk/Any plant based milk – 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder – 3 Tbsp
Peanut butter – 2 Tbsp
Pinch of salt – to taste
Mix of broken cashews and walnuts – 3 Tbsp
- Chocolate Frosting
Cocoa powder – 1 Tbsp
Peanut butter – 1 tsp
Jaggery syrup/Maple syrup – 1 or 2 Tbsp
Vanilla extract – 1/4 tsp
Pinch of salt
Water – 1 Tbsp
- Grind the rolled oats into flour. Now in a pan, dry roast the oats flour on a low flame for few mins until fragrant. Allow it to cool.
- Blend dates, almond milk, peanut butter, cocoa powder in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Mix the above blend with the oats flour, add broken cashews and walnuts at this time. This comes to dough like consistency.
- Now spread the above dough mixture evenly on a greased plate.
- Mix all the ingredients under the chocolate frosting in a bowl and spread it on the top of dough base and keep it in the freezer to set for an hour.
- Cut them into pieces and serve.