This no bake 3 ingredients oats cookies are super quick to make and are protein packed. This is surely another awesome way of adding healthy oats to your diet. Cookie making never got easier than this. Eat it anytime all time, they taste just amazing and you will end up wanting more!
8 – 10 cookies
15 – 25 mins
- Rolled Oats – 1 cup
- Peanut butter – 1/2 cup
- Jaggery syrup / Maple syrup – 1/4 cup
- In a bowl add peanut butter and jaggery syrup and whisk it until it mixes well.
- Add oats to the above mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop the mixture in a spoon and flatten them like cookies.
- Chill in the freezer for 15 – 25 mins until firm and cooled.
- Serve and enjoy.