Rich in antioxidants, grapes are one of the most delicious fruits of all times. Grapes are rich in vitamin C, K and A along with flavonoids and minerals, and as such are said to help in boosting one’s immunity. A sneaky addition of creamy cashew paste to this recipe makes it an indulgent drink which you never had before. Can you simply imagine the juicy sweet black grapes coming together with creamy cashews to give you that oh so delicious blend? Ah, I know that taste right, I want you to try it and know it for yourself! Grape shake can never get better than this!
Grape cashew shake
3 – 4 servings
Sweet black grapes, seedless – 2 Cups
Cashews – 1/4 cup
Sweetener – Palm sugar/Jaggery / sweetener of choice – 2 to 3 Tbsp
Apple – 1, peeled, cored, chopped into small pieces ( optional )
- Soak 1/4 cup cashews in hot water for 20 mins. In the meanwhile, peel, core and cut an apple into small bits of pieces.
- Blend 2 cups grapes with 2 to 3 Tbsp jaggery in a blender. If grapes are sweet, 2 Tbsp jaggery will suffice. The blended juice can be strained or had without straining. I’ve tried both the versions and they taste equally amazing.
- Make soaked cashew nuts paste with little water in a blender.
- Add the cashew paste to the grape juice and mix well. Top the mixture with apple bits and keep in freezer for sometime.
- Serve chilled and enjoy 🙂