I’m sure a lot of us love snickers and if I tell you how easy they are to make at home, you will go crazy, because it is! The homemade ones taste just delicious as the actual snickers in the market but wait, that’s not it, they are infact much much healthier too as they are made with clean healthy ingredients. What if I also tell you that these snickers are dairy free, egg free, gluten free and refined sugar free? Is is not something a real deal? Haha yes it is, so try these delicious snickers at home and know it for yourself! Well in this recipe, I made snicker balls which taste slightly different from the bar versions in terms of texture but is equally indulgent. If you haven’t checked my snicker bars, here is the link https://www.aksaveganlove.com/easy-vegan-snickers-no-bake-gluten-free/
Come on let’s get snickering!
Vegan Snicker balls
Oat flour – ½ cup
Dates – 10 to 12, large
Peanut butter – 2 Tbsp
Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
Salt – a pinch
Roasted peanuts – 3 Tbsp
- chocolate syrup ingredients
Cocoa powder – 1/4 cup
Coconut oil – 2 Tbsp
Palm jaggery syrup / Any liquid sweetener of choice – 2 ½ Tbsp
- In a food processor, add 12 medium pitted dates, 1/2 cup oat flour , 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tsp vanilla extract and a pinch of salt and process until the mixture starts to stick together.
- Line a plate with parchment paper. Using your palm, roll the sticky mixture into balls. Assemble roasted chopped peanuts in a bowl and roll the balls over peanuts and gently press until they stick to balls.
- To make the chocolate sauce, in a bowl add 1/4 cup cocoa powder, 2 tbsp coconut oil, 2 1/2 tbsp palm jaggery syrup and mix well. This is our chocolate sauce.
- Now dip the balls into the chocolate sauce and place it on the parchment paper.
- Keep the plate in the freezer for 10 mins to set.
- when set,serve and enjoy. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in freezer or refrigerator.